Practitioners at conferences all around the country have enjoyed Dr. Karyn Staples' workshops on Women's Health. Theory is perfectly blended with practical applications in these professional, fast-paced workshops.
Plus, with this video workshop series, you can learn at your own speed. And always revisit any lessons or exercises you'd like to tweak.
Dr. Staples doesn't just teach Women's Health, it's been a thriving part of her physical therapy practice for over 15 years. She's worked with countless women to relieve their pelvic pain. She's also developed exercise and pain-relieving protocols for pregnant women and others who have recently given birth. Now you can get the CEUs and put the training immediately into your practice.
Dr. Karyn Staples Delivers & Demonstrates
Dr. Staples delivers and demonstrates both technical and practical information in a way that makes it possible for professionals to easily understand both anatomy and Pilates-based exercises.
Let's get technical. Here's what you'll learn in the series:
Power of Your Flower
- Explore the function of the pelvic floor musculature
- Experience the quality of the pelvic floor in different body positions
- Analyze breathing and how the pelvic floor participates
- Perform movement to link the pelvic floor with the abdominal core
- Gain an awareness of the physiological changes in the female body during pregnancy
- Understand how to work the muscles of the pelvic floor together with diaphragm and the value this has during pregnancy
- Review the contraindications and precautions during the prenatal period with regards to exercise
- Learn repertoire appropriate along the trimesters
- Recognize the changes that occur in the woman's posture during pregnancy and how it affects the muscular balance, health and overall well-being
- Learn proper assessment techniques for the pregnant client's readiness to exercise
- Gain an awareness of pelvic pain and its complex effect on the female
- Gain an awareness of the physiological changes that occurred during pregnancy and the effect on the postnatal period
- Gain an understanding of the postnatal period
- Assess the complicating factors that are a part of the postnatal period.
- Explore Pilates movements that are beneficial during the postnatal period.
- Improve the awareness of the structures that comprise the pelvic complex
- Gain an understanding of the multifactonal components of pelvic pain
- Be exposed to the current research in relation to pelvic pain
- Learn Pilates based movements to work with the client that experiences pelvic pain
Get Women's Health
You can experience the Women's Health Series in the comfort of your home or office, all four workshops, for $580.
Once you've purchased Wornen's Health Series, you'll have lifetime access to the content. Each segment of Women's Health is available separately. Power of Your Flower is $79 and each of the other workshops are $190 each. The better deal is in getting the whole series at once for $580.
Bundle the Women's Health
Your best deal is when you bundle the Women's Health Series with Dr. Karyn Staples Staying Aligned Series for $990. For more information on the Staying Aligned Series click here.